|We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and to explain our office policy. We believe that service to our patients is at its best when there is complete understanding and mutual cooperation.We believe our patients can expect from us:
In return, we believe we must expect from our patients:
- A high degree of professional skill and ability.
- That we studiously keep abreast of progress in the dental sciences.
- Integrity to perform all services to the best of our knowledge and ability.
- An explanation of our findings resulting from a thorough diagnosis and the establishment of a fee for dentistry to be performed.
- The greatest effort to make your visits as comfortable as possible. As well as respecting that your time is as valuable as ours, by staying on schedule.
- To achieve a minimization of costly reconstructive work through proper preventive care.
- Complete cooperation in making and keeping appointments. Kindly give 24 hours notice when unable to keep a scheduled appointment so that we may give your appointment to someone else. Because we try not to double book patients, failure to show up for an appointment may result in a fee. It is also very important to be prompt so that we do not fall behind in our schedule.
It is for this reason that we must have your health history and any x-rays that you wish to have forwarded to our office from a previous dentist, received at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. These x-rays need to be current and of diagnostic quality. If not received 24 hours before, it will necessitate rescheduling your appointment.
- A conscientious effort to follow our instructions on home care and oral hygiene.
- Recall visits at such time as is indicated according to individual mouth conditions.
- Payment of any fees are expected at the time of the visit, unless a definitive arrangement have been made before your appointment.
In order to avoid interruptions while we are treating a patient, our office coordinator has been given responsibility for making appointments, the collection of fees and account maintenance. She will be working with you in these areas.
We would like to extend our appreciation and welcome you again to our dental practice. Your first appointment will be for a comprehensive oral exam, which includes, the hard and soft tissue, an oral cancer screening and all necessary radiographs. This appointment does not include a prophylaxis (dental hygiene cleaning), as an exam is necessary to determine the appropriate amount of time needed to accomplish a thorough cleaning.